BA Hons, MSc, PGDip
Much of Clare’s work focuses on strengthening relationships and team dynamics in senior teams, whilst addressing strategy development, organisation congruence, and managing lasting and sustainable change.
Clare is an organisational change consultant, a leadership development specialist, and an executive coach, with over twenty years’ experience in the UK Civil Service and wider public sector. Clare develops executive teams and creates cultural change with a broad range of client tailored interventions and deep understanding of group dynamics, encouraging communication and connection through the organisation. She has key skills and experience in working in large organisations and political environments.
Clare’ recent work includes:
- Supporting The Home Office on culture development after The Windrush Report
- Working with the Independent Office for Police Conduct on leadership development, culture change and designing leadership development centres
- Cultural inquiry and change with NHS Health and Safety Investigations Branch
- Organisation design with The Kennel Club, Executive Team development and culture change
- Working with Veterinary Medical Directorate to improve employee experience and engagement
- Working with Wirral Council to develop their Executive Team
- Developing senior leadership within NHS Trusts across the UK on development programmes
- Creating stronger joint working practices in the Department for Education
- Developing OD practitioners skills on an NHS OD Development Programme
- Developing the HR Model for NHS Improvement
Clare is an Executive Coach and her coaching programmes have been delivered in The Independent Office of Police Conduct, The National Crime Agency, The Church Schools of Cambridge and Wirral Council. Clare has a coaching specialism in belief change using Cognitive Behavioural Coaching skills. Alongside this, Clare designs and facilitates team builds for organisations of all sizes, facilitates leadership training and Action Learning Sets.
Clare has an MSc with Commendation in Human Resource Management and Development from Nottingham Trent Business School and a Drama BA Hons from the University of East Anglia. Organisation Development Practitioner Programmes with Roffey Park and Ashridge developed her OD practice further. She is a PCC accredited coach and psychometric practitioner (EBW) with an Advanced Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Approaches, a Certificate in Dramatherapy and training in Gestalt approaches to group facilitation. She is a qualified Action Learning Set facilitator and holds a Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring. She is licensed to deliver the “When Cultures Meet” workshop from Power + Systems.
Clare lives in South Cambridgeshire with her young family, husband and dog Flash. She enjoys textile crafts, cooking for friends dancing and acting. She is an active member of the school PTA and local village community.