She consults across sectors and industries, drawing on this diversity to bring insight and pragmatism. She has previously led an in-house OD Consulting team in a corporate environment, as well as being a core Faculty member for MA and MSc programmes in Leadership and Organisational Analysis.
Olivia specialises in systems psychodynamics but draws on a wide body of work in her practice. She’s curious to illuminate the unconscious dynamics at work in organisational life, working with the gifts and tensions that reside at the heart of people, purpose, and organisations.
Her aim is to make this work accessible to others. Clients say she is deeply kind and challenging in equal measure.
Recent clients include NHS, financial services, public sector leadership, infrastructure and mobility, technology, health and life sciences
Having ‘grown up’ in the voluntary sector, Olivia led a national youth movement at the age of 21 and went on to work with young people and adult practitioners in conflict. She spent 6 years living and working in Singapore and Australia, and now resides back home in North London with her husband.
- Masters with Distinction in Organisational Analysis (University of East London & Grubb Institute of Behavioural Studies)
- Postgraduate Cert with Distinction in Conflict Resolution & Mediation Studies (Birkbeck College, University of London)
- Certificate level III practitioner in Transformative Mediation, Mediation UK
- Profiling tools: Vertical Leadership Development Framework (Harthill Consulting); The Leadership Circle Profile; the Hay Group suite of leadership and climate assessments; Belbin Team Roles
- Additional Coach training: Somatic Coaching (Strozzi Institute, California); Organisational Role Analysis (Tavistock Institute of Consulting and Grubb Institute of Behavioural Studies); Integral Coaching (the HCD Group)
- Dream Teacher in the Shamanic tradition (Robert Moss)