Seema’s strengths lie in her ability to quickly form and develop relationships and becoming a trusted advisor. She is a skilled facilitator who loves helping clients unpick their knotty challenges and find renewed excitement in achieving business objectives.
Seema Arora is a highly versatile executive coach and organisation change consultant who is committed to increasing her clients’ business performance. She combines academic rigour with creative and pragmatic problem solving to achieve successful organisation design, development and growth. She has a track record of achieving transformative organisational and operational change, and overcoming associated cultural challenges.
Seema’s experience includes organisation design and restructure; culture and behaviour profiling; supplier-customer relationships; as well as leadership development and team dynamics. She has worked with Executive Boards, senior executives and cross-cultural teams. She focuses on achieving clear purpose and intent, and then identifies opportunities for efficient use of existing resources and for addressing barriers to growth and development.
Seema takes a highly collaborative and objective approach, offering senior operational management experience, people and team development insights, and extensive international exposure. She draws on her wealth of business experience to ensure that her work with people and teams is always aligned with the overall organisation context and strategy.
Seema has worked in the US, South Africa, Europe and Asia, as well as in the UK. Clients include Airbus, Aviva, Barclays, British Gas, UEFA, NHS, and UEFA. Prior to setting up CreDelta Ltd, Seema was Head of Strategic Operations at The Financial Times, and she has held a number of other senior operational management roles.
• Executive MBA (Avent Scholar) specialising in Organisation Behaviour: London Business School
• BPS Level A&B: qualified practitioner of psychometrics including MBTI, FIRO-B, NEO and 16PF5
• Certificate in Team Coaching
• Certificate in Executive Coaching: The School of Coaching & University of Strathclyde, accredited by the EMCC and the ICF, and endorsed by the ILM
• BA (Hons) II.i in English & Italian: the University of Birmingham and l’Università di Padova