Places are now available on the Mayvin Here and Now Group 2017, Mayvin’s practice group for Organisation Development (OD) and L&D professionals.
Modern organisations are chaotic, unpredictable and often moving so fast that we can miss what is happening in the moment. The group will help you understand and harness the power of the ‘here and now’. Join us in working with group dynamics at depth in order to foster sustainable relationships and bring about demonstrable change in yourself, your team and your organisation.
The Here and Now group specifically practises:
- Self-awareness and presence
- A deep understanding of one’s impact
- Subtle and sensitive interventions
- Becoming more politically astute
- Reading and improving the deeper dynamics of relationships
- An understanding and experience of how group dynamics unfold
- Action Research ‘in the moment’
- Systemic awareness through ‘parallel process’
- Developing powerful feedback skills
“In our hectic world, the opportunity to spend time developing my awareness of the ‘here and now’ has been invaluable to my development as an OD practitioner and coach. The guidelines and safe environment established by Mayvin along with the role modelling the facilitators provided has enabled me to participate fully in the group and consequently develop deeper skills. As a result I am more able to notice the unspoken, recognise my reactions to what’s happening and be more direct in the way I handle it.” – Head of Talent & OD, Recruitment Company