Carol specialises in helping senior managers to lead organisational change through developing effective behaviours and relationships. She is highly experienced in 1:1 and team coaching and the facilitation of senior management groups at critical decision points
Carol is an Organisational Development Consultant with a successful track record gained over 20 years in both the private and public sectors. Carol specialises in helping senior managers to lead organisational change through developing effective behaviours and relationships. She is highly experienced in 1:1 and team coaching and the facilitation of senior management groups at critical decision points within strategic planning processes.
She was awarded a PhD for her research into the development of trusting relationships in organisations for personal and professional development.
Carol’s recent projects include:
• On-going consultancy for a Fintech based in UK and Malta, partnering with the HR team to support significant organizational change: leadership development, performance management, communication and engagement, skills training.
• Team and individual coach for two management teams at Catella Bank in Luxembourg during a time of significant change in systems and processes. The focus was on culture change through more effective team working, consistent top-down communication and through sponsoring bottom-up initiatives for an engaged workforce.
• Leadership Development coach for a senior management team of a Balfour Beatty programme during a time of significant cultural change. A twelve-month project working closely with OD, Communications and Engagement and LEAN practitioners.
• Coached and co-facilitated leadership development with three SMTs in Legal Counsel, IT, and Finance for HMRC during a time of far-reaching organizational change. This involved partnering with LEAN change agents to introduce a process for continuous improvement. Trained and coached internal change agents.
• An eighteen-month programme to develop collective leadership with Barclaycard, this involved working with two newly formed executive groups as their team and individual coach through a time of significant business re-engineering.
• Engagement Manager for a change programme with Shell in Rotterdam: a three month interim contract facilitating the coming together of various parties – consultancies, department heads and the project team for effective change management.
Carol is Senior Consultant at Penna plc and Operations Director at Gordon Yates Plc.
Carol’s qualifications include a PhD from Centre for Action Research in Professional Practice, University of Bath; an
MSc in Change Agent Skills and Strategies, University of Surrey; a
Diploma of Management Studies, University of West of England
and a BSc Chemistry, University of Bristol.
Carol is married to Nicholas, with two children – James and Kitty.