Join our new learning community for practitioners engaged in change and development within organisations. Mayvin is offering a tailor-made, action-focused approach to learning that supports you to do real work, whatever your practice.
Are you looking for a safe space to develop your practice with like-minded practitioners? Do you need to add breadth and depth to your knowledge and practise your skills? Would you like to follow a self-managed approach to learning combined with the support and challenge of formal supervision?
The Mayvin Practice Groups
Practice: the actual application or use of an idea, belief, or method, as opposed to theories relating to it – definition from the Oxford Living Dictionary
The Mayvin Practice Groups will help you to meet your personal needs and professional goals. This could be in Organisation Development, management, leadership, HR, restorative practice or facilitation. Our focus is on your practice: supporting you to do the real work you need to do. You will join a small, safe group that will enable you to develop your practice intensively. You will also become part of wider, experiential learning and Action Research community. By joining the Mayvin Practice Groups, you will have the opportunity to:
- Define your practice: what territory it is in and how it works
- Develop your practice: refine your learning edge in this territory and according to your own learning goals
- Create your own curriculum of learning, to enhance your practice, with our support, and the support of your peers in the group
- Gain a qualification to at Post Graduate Certificate level or beyond (optional accreditation of your development)
- Contribute to the development and sharing of leading-edge practice and new methods.
To introduce the Mayvin Practice Groups, we are offering a series of three free sessions where you can sample the experience. You will also be able to get a snapshot of what’s on offer and what it costs, ask questions and meet other interested practitioners.
The dates are shown below. If you are only able to make some of the sessions, that is also fine.
13 June 2018, 12:30 – 1:30pm
2 July 2018, 12:30 – 1:30pm
13 September 2018, 12:30 – 1:30pm